WHAT.

So, I didn't watch the Big Game on Superbowl Sunday. I'm not a huge sportsball viewer, unless the sportsball is soccer.

Over the years I have become one of those folks who would go to a Superbowl party and hang out with friends, but I was the guy who was tuning-in to the television only when the new/fun/cool/interesting advertisements were on. Remember Bud Bowl? Yeah, I watched them.

But anymore I can watch the best of the ads online. Aside from movie and TV-spots like the one above, my other fave this year was the Hyundai "Smaht Pahk" ad. Simply brilliant.

"Falcon & Winter Soldier" and "Loki" look fantastic. Pretty much what I am expecting; lots of Marvel-ized action and witty interplay between characters.

But "Wandavision"? That is something entirely different (well, at least according to the very short moments from the ad).

That's not to say that it doesn't look interesting. I'm all-in on Disney Plus, so I'm ready to watch anything and everything that they put out there.