Woe, is me. 
I finished my bike ride this morning (in the dark, I might add) only to return home and discover that the coffee pot had turned on, but failed to produce any coffee. 
Oh no.
After fiddling with it for 10 minutes or so – during which time I unplugged the maker, plugged it back in and smacked it around for good measure – I gave up. At approximately 6:08 a.m. I pronounced our coffee maker dead. 
Rest in peace, coffee maker.
Now, it’s time to consider our esteemed coffee maker’s replacement, I’m thinking something like this:

How friggin' cool is that? VERY, I’d say.
So, if you are looking to make a contribution to the R2-D2 Coffee Maker Fund, send your sympathies and your money to my PayPal account: webmaster@thepajamapundit.com
…and thanks for your thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

Categories: ,